Monday, May 08, 2006

What Price Independence?

Tomorrow sees the Colonel embark on his maiden voyage aboard the bad ship Indo. Will he come out fighting? What effect will the (allegedly) more generous remuneration have on his distinctive patriarchal rage? Will he now slip into cosy, slipper-wearing mode - writing chuckling prose that bubbles with chummy self-satisfaction?

Whatever happens, we, at Cruiskeen Eile HQ, will (at long last) have some meaty chunks of Myers to dissect once again.

*Spits on hands and prepares to get down to work*

7 Comments:

Blogger Copernicus said...

The prospect of paying cash money for the Indo gives me the chills.

3:04 p.m.  
Anonymous fústar said...

I know...we're really taking one for the team here. I'm going to smuggle my copies out in brown paper bags...

3:11 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

you can read it online for free. and link to it as well.

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger Copernicus said...

I always forget my password for unison. I hope you're right Simon and that they make his columns available free online.

I bet he'll get to have a mugshot accompnanying his article, which is probably what ultimately sold him on the move.

9:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly comments above.
I like Myers he makes a change from the pc goofball stuff which is everywhere ad generally puke inducing

11:19 p.m.  
Anonymous fústar said...

Everywhere? Under the sink? Down the back of the couch?

Some examples perhaps? If it's everywhere (as you suggest) then it should be fairly easy to point out.

Here's my tuppence worth for what it matters:
http://www.fustar.org/2006/01/05/pc-world/

11:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Nissan pulsar radiator Container freezer plastic voyeur asian anal Nevada incorporation fees hot tub dealers Medication for depakote er 250mg side effects celebrex mp3 player

11:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home